Automation Programmer – Andover Continuum / Service TechnicianJob Type: Full TimeLocation: CT
The candidate we are looking for must be service minded and capable of building strong relationships with clients, vendors and other team members within ESC.
- Pay Commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance available
- Benefits include medical, dental, vehicle, 401K and more
- Must be proficient in Andover Continuum programming
- Experience with Struxureware or Struxureware Certification is preferred but not required
- Struxureware Certification is a plus but not necessary
- Candidate must be willing to learn additional control platforms
- Must be capable of handling service calls or projects from start to finish.
- Required experience: 5 years
- Valid driver’s license necessary
- Prefer 2+ years field service experience
- Competency with Microsoft office products
- Comprehension of Construction drawings is a plus
- Ability to communicate with customers (notably Contractors, Electricians, and Building managers), and co-workers is crucial.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
To apply for this position please email cover letter and resume to Jessica at email@example.com