Energy Solutions SalesJob Type: Full TimeLocation: West Hartford, CT
Join ESC’s industry leading and dynamic Energy Division. We are one of the fastest growing energy conservation companies in New England and are consistently recognized for our work with utilities throughout New England. Our energy team finds, designs and implements large energy conservation projects.
We are seeking a driven, results oriented, hard charging, self-starter to join our exciting dynamic sales team. This is a unique opportunity for someone with some experience in Energy Conservation to take their career to the next level.
- Identify potential customers through cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating CRM.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Must have the ability to communicate with owners, C-suite and facilities personnel.
- Good understanding of consultative sales approach.
- Knowledge of Energy Conservation measures i.e. controls, HVAC, steam, air pumps, motors and VFD’s.
- Understanding of financial models and ability to communicate ROI, incentives, NPV, SIR, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in energy conservation sales.
- Driven for success and passionate about sales.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the sales process for multiple large-scale energy projects simultaneously.
- Must be looking for a career opportunity with long term growth potential as well as unlimited earnings.
This is a base plus commission salary structure. ESC offers 401k, health/dental insurance package, vehicle/gas reimbursement.